1. Raindrops on roses
2. Whiskers on kittens
3. Bright copper kettles
4. Warm woolen mittens
These are a few of my favorite things.
Ahem. Ok For real this time.
1. Books. This term is broad and perhaps a bit more vague than this survey was looking for. Don't care. books books books.
2. Hugs. I LOVE hugs. More than anything physical, hugs are amazing.
3. Harry Potter. Good god Harry Potter.
4. Journaling. Even though I fucking fail at keeping up with it, I love doing it.
5. Cats. Particularly my cats.
6. Typing. I love the sound of typing and I love that I can type fast. (I'm picky about keyboards because I need to have one that sounds pleasantly like typing to me. Seriously guys it's weird.)
7. Journals. No. This is not the same as Journaling. Seriously I have a severe journal problem. I have a zillion journals, some that I've written on the first page, some are totally blank. Each one has a different "purpose" for me but no matter how many I have I WILL. ALWAYS. WANT MORE. especially if the cover is pretty.
8. Calligraphy. it breaks my heart that schools aren't teaching cursive anymore.I love handwriting in general. it's so expressive and calligraphy is so beautiful. I even just love writing with calligraphy pens.
9. My friends. No seriously my friends are THE BEST.
10. Coffee and/or Hot tea. faklsdjfasdf
11. Winnie The Pooh.
12. Disney movies #canthelpit
13. Road trips. People think I'm crazy because I kinda like to ride greyhound. It's like a road trip (ok so there's sometimes some creeps, and annoying things can happen. But I've never had a super super negative experience and I've enjoyed the scenic route.)
14. Cooking. particularly with my Hagatha. And particularly while wearing adorable stepford style aprons.
15. Giving people presents. Seriously I love it. In a stupidly selfish way.